All blog comments are subject to moderation before posting.
To keep the discussion on track, we ask you to keep to our House Rules:
- All comments should stay on the blog topic. If you would like to discuss broader issues related to Nestlé, please visit our Facebook page
- No offensive or libellous language
- No spam, good luck/chain, commercial, promotional or repetitive posts
- Anyone who works for, or is directly connected to Nestlé, should make this clear when posting
- Comments that break any of these rules will not be posted and may lead to IP addresses being blocked.